Friday, August 1, 2008
Terms and Conditions
• Payment only via direct bank transfers.
• Please note that payment must be received prior to the dispatch of jewellery.
• Orders greater than SIN$50 in value (before postage and handling fees) are highly recommended to be sent via Registered Post and will incur additional charge.
• Shipments within Singapore and Indonesia are sent via each country’s Standard Post and Registered Post; international shipments are sent via Indonesia Post Air Mail
Orders sent via Standard Post are not traceable. It is recommended you choose Registered Post as a more secure method of postage. Lost parcels will not be refunded or replaced.
Return, Exchange and Damaged Goods Policy
• Refunds are not given if you change your mind, so please choose your jewellery carefully.
• Sales items cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Item sold is never identical.
• If you receive an incomplete or damaged consignment, please contact M’lady immediately upon receiving. I would be happy to exchange damaged or faulty jewellery if they are returned in their original packaging within 7 days of receipt. M’lady will not cover the shipping charges incurred by your return. You will have to pay the cost of returning the goods, and pay the cost of having the new goods shipped back to you.
• Orders sent via standard post are not traceable and will not be replaced if lost. Registered Post parcels will be traced and recovered if possible. Tracking a lost parcel may take from 1 to 5+ weeks. Please contact M’lady if you have not received your parcel.
The order process on this site is fully secure. Payment, bank account details, addresses etc. are not stored by M’lady in the interest of security.
All customer information stored by M’lady is used for internal purposes only. We do not distribute or sell your personal details to any third party.
Disclaimer: M’lady reserves the right to alter or amend its terms and website whenever such action is deemed fit.
Please contact M’lady at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification.
at 7:35 AM